(217126) Situated in a quiet court-like location is this superbly built and quite large in size family home. Take a step inside and you will very quickly appreciate the quality finish this home has to offer throughout. From stone bench tops in the kitchen, butler's pantry, powder room and master ensuite, to the pristine Tasmanian Oak timber floors, porcelain tiles and an impressive front facade with an engaging spectacular entrance. The home has a great layout and would well suit a large family or possibly even two. Listed below are just some of this fantastic properties features;
- 50 plus square home on a huge 735m2 block with wide side access.
- All bedrooms with WIR'& full ensuites.
- Study & powder room.
- 8 zoned living areas comprising of the family room, rumpus, formal lounge, upstairs lounge, two alfresco' s & two undercover balcony's.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with butler's pantry & quality appliances.
- Decked entertaining area & artificial grass to most of the open grounds.
- Direct fibre internet connection.
With so much on offer and too much to list, an inspection is a must. Once you get the opportunity to walk through and experience the true beauty this property has to offer you will quickly realise that this one has it all! So be quick and call today to arrange your private inspection.
There are no property features entered.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.